Exploring opportunities with Keystone starts with the completion and submission of a job application. You can submit an application online or by hardcopy. If we have an opportunity for which you are a qualified candidate, we will invite you to visit and interview with us. During the interview, we will focus on your past experiences (work, academic, etc.), any special accomplishments you have achieved and your general interest in an opportunity with Keystone.
Keystone is a company that focuses on what you do and how you do it. We also look for individuals, who reflect the values of our company. That way we know that you will be able to succeed and thrive with Keystone!
- Customer Focus
Preparing for an Interview with Keystone... Those who choose to prepare for an interview will always have an edge over those who do not.
- Do your homework in advance. Read through our website to learn about Keystone, our business, culture and prospects. This will show that you care and can translate that into initiative.
- Think about some basic questions in advance. We will want to talk to you about experiences from which you have learned your sense of accountability and responsibility, how to work with others, and how to handle problems.
- If you do not have much work experience, think in terms of school experiences (e.g. projects, clubs, etc.), or extracurricular activities or community groups, etc. that you are or were a part of.
- Make the most of your interview. It will set you apart. Come prepared with some questions.
- Dress as you would on the job... In general business casual is the best dress for an interview in any of our areas. This means no jeans, sneakers, play or yard clothes.
- Relax. If you have done your homework and "dressed for success" there is nothing left for you to do but show us who you are!
- At the end of the interview, we will explain our process and timelines.