APPLICATIONS & INTERVIEW INSIGHTS
Exploring opportunities with Keystone begins with the completion and submission of a job application. You can submit an application online or by hard copy. If we have an opportunity for which you are a qualified candidate, we will invite you to personally interview with us. During the interview, we will focus on your past experiences (work, academic, etc.), any special accomplishments you have achieved and your general aptitude related to opportunities with Keystone.
Keystone is a company that considers what you do and how you do it. We look for individuals, who reflect the values of our company. It's our way of ensuring that you will not only be able to succeed and thrive with Keystone, but will also be satisfied doing it.
- Customer Focus
Preparing for an Interview with Keystone... Preparing for an interview is critical to making a positive first impression.
- Do research in advance. Read through our website to learn about Keystone, our business, culture and job prospects
- Think about some basic questions in advance. We will want to talk to you about experiences from which you have learned a sense of accountability and responsibility, how to work with others, and how to resolve problems
- If you do not have much work experience, think in terms of school experiences (e.g. projects, clubs, etc.), or extracurricular activities or community groups, etc. that you are or were a part of
- Make the most of your interview. It will set you apart. Come prepared with some questions
- Dress as you would on the job... In general business casual is the best dress for an interview in any of our areas. This means no jeans, sneakers, play or yard clothes
- Relax. If you have done your homework and "dressed for success" there is nothing left for you to do but let us get to know you
- At the end of the interview, we will explain our process and timelines for follow-up