Inside and Outside Sales... We have approximately 300 inside sales personnel in 7 call centers and over 20 outside sales personnel to call on customers in the field.
- Inside Sales Force... Our inside sales force is responsible for cultivating existing customer relationships, including receipt of customer orders, response to technical and other inquiries and proactive placement of outbound sales calls to customers.
- Outbound calling representatives... Outbound calling representatives are responsible for contacting customers to maintain an active dialogue on new promotions, marketing initiatives, new products and our marketing events.
- Inbound calling representatives... Inbound calling representatives are responsible for responding to the approximately 600,000 inbound calls Keystone receives per month in connection with customer requests and order placement and fulfillment.
- Outside Sales Force... The focus of our outside sales force is to identify and acquire new customers, and to further develop relationships with existing customers. Outside sales personnel are responsible for specific geographic regions across the United States, and they work with regional managers to penetrate and service new and existing markets. Outside sales personnel also sell value-added marketing services, such as merchandising support, e-Commerce and loyalty programs.
- Contact us... through our Interactive Sales Support Map... this defines Keystone's sales regions worldwide; includes regional Sales Leaders and their contact information.